Internet of Things Training Course in Delhi
The Internet of Things, IOT; this is a loosely coined term to describe the ever increasing machine-machine communication regarding most things we do on our daily lives. The Internet of Things Training Course covers What the IOT is about, technology trends, deployments and convergence. This concept aims at eliminating any human-human or human-machine connection in our daily lives so that we get to do some things more easily. It is more like automating the basic activities we might be engaging; like instead of walking to the bank to pay your bills, an automated system would best do the task. Ranging from buildings to wearables; the internet of things concept greatly touches on most of the everyday things we engage on. IOT makes it easier to integrate the hardware and software components and with this we get to easily have access to anything as long as it is connected to IOT.
Intaglio Training complete IT Training Institute is the Best Training institute for IOT Training in Delhi. We are offering IOT Training in Delhi from last 7 years. We are also offering online trainings in IOT. We have trainers with 2 years of experience in IOT technology. All the trainers we have for IOT Training course in Delhi all are certified in IOT. We provide Industrial training in IOT, Summer Training in IOT, Training in Delhi/Noida. 4 weeks training in IOT, 45 days trainings in IOT, 6 weeks/months in Delhi. We have trained 5000+ student in IOT training in Delhi/ncr.
Our Training Labs are the best in Industry. All the practicals will be provides on real IOT Servers. We also used to conduct the placement drives for the students who successfully pass the IOT Exam from Intaglio Solutions. Intaglio Solutions is authorized to conduct the IOT Exam in Noida, Delhi. We have 100% passing percentage in IOT Exam in Delhi /NCR.
Intaglio Training is one of the Best Internet of Things Summer Training institute in Delhi NCR with 100% placement record. Our High-tech labs give the student the hands on experience on all the devices on which student need to work after finishing with the IOT Course. IOT Course objective is to make the student industry ready most of the students who are finishing IOT course from Intaglio are getting placed in MNCs.
Internet of things Course Outline:
Module 1 - IOT Introduction
- Concepts and Definitions of The Internet of Things (IOT).
- History of IOT .
- Requirements,Functionalists and structure of IOT.
- IOT enabling technologies.
- IOT Architecture.
- Major component of IOT(Hardware & Software).
- IOT communication and networking protocols,Role of wired and wireless communication .
- IOT services and applications.
- IOT Standards , Connectivity .
Module 2 - IOT Case Studies
- Project Case Study
- Project Requirement (hardware & software )
- How to Design IOT Application (Web,Mobile,Device)
- Projects on every technology (At least 4 Project)
- Data generator
Module 3 - IOT Data Acquisition & Platforms
- MicroControllers(Arduino uno/mega2560,Rasberry-Pi,ARM), Real-time systems and embedded software
- OS and Drivers (End Device Program)
- Hardware & Software Requirements .
Module 4 - IOT Data Communication
- How to transfer data by Wireless / Wired connectivity.
- Ipv4/Ipv6, Ethernet/GigE.
- MIPI, M-PHY, UniPro, SPMI, BIF, SuperSpeed USB Inter-Chip (SSIC), Mobile PCIe (M-PCIe) and SPI
- GSM , 2g ,3g ,4g & 5g
- IEEE 802.15.4, IEEE 802.15.4e, 802.11ah
- Relay Access Point (AP)
- Grouping of station
- Target Wake Time (TWT)
Module 5 - IOT Data Storage & Retrieval
- Overview and Role of Storage in Cloud / Server /Inhouse Storage.
- Databases Connectivity with IOT and uses .
- Case Study over Mysql / NoSql / NewSql .
- Case Study over Cloud Services And Administration .
- Case Study Of Big Data & Hadoop Platforms .
Module 6 - IOT Data Analytics & Visualization
- Analysis Of data using Ipython Module.
- Visualization and interpretation of Data.
- Data Cleaning in IOT
Module 7 - IOT Security
- Attack, Defense, and Network Robustness of Internet of Things
- Malware Propagation and Control in Internet of Things
- Privacy Preservation Data Dissemination
- Trust and Trust Models for the IoT
- Authentication in IoT
- Computational Security for the IoT
- Security Protocols for IoT Access Networks
- Security Testing